nuffnang

ANNOUNCEMENT~

hello readers. (:
the weather is on a roller coaster ride so do take care.
i'll be pretty occupied with assignments and final year project. note to self: i'm a year THREE student. fml. haha!
incase you can't get me on maxis number, call or text my digi.

lastly, follow me on twitter!.

lotsa love.
twentysecondjunetwozeroonezero

Saturday, May 1, 2010

what would you do

when you're having too much fun and realise it's important to keep em as memories??

TAKE GROUP PHOTOSSSSSS. :D

last day of French Class.
je'suis etudiante

with Mr.Wye. and my groupmates. (:

the class minus those who were absent. 

the good ol' new style of hangging out. (:


wanna know what's the next photo all about??


stay tuneeeeeeee..


notice there's no marks of my blog on the photos. cuz the photos are not taken by me. haha.
photos credits to Winnee and Shirley.

dear boyfie,
eight more days.
pretty sure you can do it.
dont give up just yet. 
happy seventeenth. 

No comments: