nuffnang

ANNOUNCEMENT~

hello readers. (:
the weather is on a roller coaster ride so do take care.
i'll be pretty occupied with assignments and final year project. note to self: i'm a year THREE student. fml. haha!
incase you can't get me on maxis number, call or text my digi.

lastly, follow me on twitter!.

lotsa love.
twentysecondjunetwozeroonezero

Friday, May 21, 2010

HOT CAN


yes. i'm wee bit jakun-ish. hee
but this is soo cool can. 
it self heats then you get hot latte. 
but not nice wan. bleah. 



ze instructions. 

oh its BUATAN MALAYSIA!!. 
my phone's a lil haywire nao.. sooo i'll prove buatan malaysia next time. (: 

stay tune!!

3 comments:

greenteacarm said...

saw this also. but scared expensive so didnt buy lol
how much u buy ar ? :D
oh & nice ar ?

mizzura said...

interesting!

yinli said...

greenteacarm: hey. (: yea it's pretty expensive. my dad say it's about RM 8 here. but it's kinda ridiculous lorh. price is similar to starbucks' grande. sides it's only 210ml. which is lesser than grande.
samore. not nice wan. ):
btw. nope i didn't buy it. it's complimentary from my dad's friend.

mizzura: (: