nuffnang

ANNOUNCEMENT~

hello readers. (:
the weather is on a roller coaster ride so do take care.
i'll be pretty occupied with assignments and final year project. note to self: i'm a year THREE student. fml. haha!
incase you can't get me on maxis number, call or text my digi.

lastly, follow me on twitter!.

lotsa love.
twentysecondjunetwozeroonezero

Tuesday, June 30, 2009

love and hate

i hate being sick!. ):

bloody hell hate streamyx.
sooo geram..
wrote a really long mail to the boyfriend.
click on save as draft
then

'an error has occured'

!@#$%#$%^$#@!@#$%

*deep breath*

okay re-write.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

wondered how was my weekend?

it was AWESOME!.

*free publicity lehh*


sneak peak!. my fav photo.
went for utar concert before heading to ipoh for transformers.

ooh. transformers was good.
and i love my sunday. (:

happy seventh month love. (:


No comments: