nuffnang

ANNOUNCEMENT~

hello readers. (:
the weather is on a roller coaster ride so do take care.
i'll be pretty occupied with assignments and final year project. note to self: i'm a year THREE student. fml. haha!
incase you can't get me on maxis number, call or text my digi.

lastly, follow me on twitter!.

lotsa love.
twentysecondjunetwozeroonezero

Sunday, December 31, 2006

happy new year.

yes. it's new year. and yes i'm at home. wondering why? oh well. simple. there was a bbq party at my house just bout 3 hours ago. it's just a family reunion thing. n yes. i'm sick. on new year eve. i was in a puking mode after washing up. my cousins are downstairs. i'm in my room. getting some peace n quite. my sister went countdown. since she couldn't get out for d past few days. i decided 2 skip this year's countdown. no photos as i was tired after preparing food n entertaining people

i'm partying alone in my room. on air-cond. blast radio. drinking. n writting this. if i'm not sick. i will b downstairs entertaining those small kidos. no offence but they ARE irritating. oh well. i get peace in my room. =) n since i'm sick. wasn't allowed to drink actually. still.. took just a little. hehe. supposingly there's vodka. but on second thought. those kids are just too young .. haha. they were BANNED from drinking. haha.. but a small sip wont harm them. at least.. i think.

oh and i have this ulcer in my mouth. it's huge. caused by.. braces. urgh.. i've been eating in the weirdest way ever.. eating durian with spoon. n eating hot dog.. with knife and fork. haha.. but now i can eat normally.. but there's always food stuck between those brackets. urgh.

one thing i like bout new year.. shopping. yea mann. went 1u yesterday and today. n tomorrow which is new year day. duno where i'm going to shop. hehe.. since there's no college or school for me.. i stil can set my alarm at 8am.. n eventually wake up at 9 or sometimes 10.

2007 new year resolution: have fun and enjoy life. =)
have a better time management.
find a guy.
discover better eating ways.

thats all for the last day of the year. happy new year everyone.!

No comments: