nuffnang

ANNOUNCEMENT~

hello readers. (:
the weather is on a roller coaster ride so do take care.
i'll be pretty occupied with assignments and final year project. note to self: i'm a year THREE student. fml. haha!
incase you can't get me on maxis number, call or text my digi.

lastly, follow me on twitter!.

lotsa love.
twentysecondjunetwozeroonezero

Friday, December 29, 2006

work?

yes people. it's my first day n first time working. in an office. my dad's office. 1 day only fortunately. haha. but i still get paid.. =) hehe. all i did was sit at the desk.. wait for phone calls. solve sudoku. play solitaire n freecell. send a fax. read magazine. thats all!.. n i get paid! :D

i found out something funny. my dad's staffs comes in later than him, leaves earlier than him. lunch time more than an hour.. what 2 do.. traffic!. smart people.. go 1u for lunch.. haha ok then.. my mom called the office 2 see if i can do my job nicely.. but still.. hehe.

i read this in the magazine.. secret : man hates - straightened hair.. is this true guys?? i so dont actually see that.. but haha.. the magazine said that.. oh and man hates lipstick n lip gloss.. true or not.. only you guys know. =)

No comments: