nuffnang

ANNOUNCEMENT~

hello readers. (:
the weather is on a roller coaster ride so do take care.
i'll be pretty occupied with assignments and final year project. note to self: i'm a year THREE student. fml. haha!
incase you can't get me on maxis number, call or text my digi.

lastly, follow me on twitter!.

lotsa love.
twentysecondjunetwozeroonezero

Saturday, January 2, 2010

1st post of 2010

it's a new year and i had lotsa fun.

barbeque with boyf and his friends.
too bad i have to leave early. YES I DO STILL HAVE CURFEW. SO WHAT?
i'm a really shy, quiet person among new people.
for those who knows laaah. IT HAPPENS AROUND OLD FRIENDS TOO. i dont know why.
so for once i agreed to go meet boyf's friends.
actually not the 1st time laah. met some of them during movie outing last year.
i think i did pretty well this time. still shy laa. but got talk. :D
so i'm pretty proud of myself. hahaaaa.

lately being a lil more to myself. why arh?
i'm thinking of privatize my blog and my other applications.. but then what for leh? lol.

tak tau lerrrrr.

new year. new resolution. new me.
fingers crossed.

OOOH. striking colours is LOVE.. (: totally random i know.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO TWO OF MY BESTIES!!.
Yi Ling and Hong Yee!. love love!. happy 21st!.

13th.


No comments: