nuffnang

ANNOUNCEMENT~

hello readers. (:
the weather is on a roller coaster ride so do take care.
i'll be pretty occupied with assignments and final year project. note to self: i'm a year THREE student. fml. haha!
incase you can't get me on maxis number, call or text my digi.

lastly, follow me on twitter!.

lotsa love.
twentysecondjunetwozeroonezero

Friday, June 22, 2007

tagged.

got tagged by junliang and liyan.. didnt really wanna do it at first. but since liyan tagged me with the same thing.. so i shall do it.

here goes. .

5 things found in your school bag :

- pencil case

- purse

- sweets (comes in REALLY handy during boring lectures)

- house key

- student id


5 things found in your purse/wallet:

- muh-nee... $$$$ i tottally need it.

- calendar.. to keep track of the days..

- receipts.. keep track of my spendings.

- name cards.. uh. duno..

- identity card.. it's a must wert. not meh?


5 favourite thing my your room:

- my BED!!!!! the place i study, sleep, laugh, cry, talk on the phone.

- my clothes. it's like never enough.. haha.

- my dressing table.. place to store d accesories.

- my accessories.. just love it.

- my bags... i want more bags.... *evil smile*


5 things you are currently into:

- that handphone

- that nike bag..

- when to celebrate my own birthday.. stupid examinations.. grr..

- finish all my dumb-ass assignments. (i feel like a nerd)

- tops!! (i dun wanna wear d same thing to class...)


5 people I wanna tag:

uh.. anyone who wants to do lar..

No comments: