nuffnang

ANNOUNCEMENT~

hello readers. (:
the weather is on a roller coaster ride so do take care.
i'll be pretty occupied with assignments and final year project. note to self: i'm a year THREE student. fml. haha!
incase you can't get me on maxis number, call or text my digi.

lastly, follow me on twitter!.

lotsa love.
twentysecondjunetwozeroonezero

Wednesday, June 20, 2007

i HATE assignments.. ALL my assignments due at the same time..

bloody hell..

oh and. i dun like the lecture hall. it's hot.. grr..

okay enough..
----------------------------------------------------------------------

i'm facing a dilemma now. =(

i sooooo wanna go want to go cheer 2007!

and.

i also HAVE to attend sunday class this sunday.

reason no1 : most of the others all r going for cheer 2007... so very lil seniors will attend.
reason no2 : I'll get the black face if i dun plan to go class cuz was said to have abandon someone..

friggin unfair. .

I WANNA GO CHEER 2007!!!!!!!!

oh well.

BOOM DYNAMITEZ!.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

LOL
HAHA
SUCK SHIT