nuffnang

ANNOUNCEMENT~

hello readers. (:
the weather is on a roller coaster ride so do take care.
i'll be pretty occupied with assignments and final year project. note to self: i'm a year THREE student. fml. haha!
incase you can't get me on maxis number, call or text my digi.

lastly, follow me on twitter!.

lotsa love.
twentysecondjunetwozeroonezero

Friday, January 5, 2007

when it all falls apart.

i need intervention
attention to stop temptation to scream.
everything is F'ed up
straight from the heart
tell me what do you do,
when it all falls apart.
gotta pick myself up
where do i start
cuz i can't turn to you
when it all falls apart.
don't know who my real friends are
i put my faith in you
what a stupid thing to do.
can it be easier?
can i just change my life?
cause it just seems to go bad everytime
will i be mending?
another one ending once again.

~yinli.

No comments: