nuffnang

ANNOUNCEMENT~

hello readers. (:
the weather is on a roller coaster ride so do take care.
i'll be pretty occupied with assignments and final year project. note to self: i'm a year THREE student. fml. haha!
incase you can't get me on maxis number, call or text my digi.

lastly, follow me on twitter!.

lotsa love.
twentysecondjunetwozeroonezero

Thursday, November 25, 2010

Koh Samui Restaurant, Ipoh

It was after one helluva crazy never before seen only in UTAR,  Pengajian Moral midterm test that we headed to Ipoh. :D 
will show you guys the video once i find it. haha. seriously one helluva test. 

you can read about it here 1st. 

Hung out in Jusco Ipoh as the main purpose of heading to Ipoh is to get graduation photo's outfit. which photos will be revealed in the next post!. mad love. hehe. 

as usual. it's been some time since we hung out and it was fun. omg. laugh die me. it was jokes all the way there and all the way back. banana your papaya, oldtown ni de ayamas. LOL!!

1. Us
Clockwise from left, Xi Shun, Chia Hui, Egg, yours truly, Winnee and Jordan.

2. Koh Samui Restaurant
Jordan suggested to have some Authentic Thai Cuisine instead of the usual taugeh chicken or hawkers food court in Ipoh.

3. Serviette? HEH

4. Fresh Coconut. yumms!!
look at the meat/ flesh or what ever you call it.. 
young and tender. *slurps

5. Fried Pineapple Rice
what's Thai cuisine without pineapple rice?? (:
taste rather normal thou. according to Jordan it's a lil off the usual standard.
but still. it's yumms. cuz we were. or at least i was very hungry.

6. stir fried kai lan.

7. Seafood tomyam
this is yumms. really!!. 
it's not the usual tomyam soup we have.
of course its Thai tomyam their specialty.

8. deep fried fish with thai sauce
crispy on the outside. 

9. total for 6 person. 

there's another squid dish but that photo was kinda blurry. hehe. lack of energy to take nice photos LOL. 

for me, the food there is kinda pricey. BUT. once in a while together and with good company. close both eyes and enjoy. (:* 

Location: 
Koh Samui Restaurant 
83 & 85, Jalan Raja Ekram, 30450 Ipoh, Perak. Tel No : 605-255 6608. Opens daily from 11.30am-3.00pm, and 6.30pm-10.30pm.

on a separate note to end it: 

10. one ass, 6 focus point? POWER. 

3 comments:

Sushi Naples said...

I have a question. I ate lunch today at a place called Eatin' Healthy in Quincy, MA. I ordered my chicken wrap and soup at the register and retrieved my food at the register. I paid with credit card and on the receipt there was an entry for tip. I figured since this is not a restaurant nor did the staff wait on me, I did not tip and wrote in the amount of my meal. Later tonight when I checked my account online, apparently I had graciously tipped 20% without my knowledge. I was wondering is this illegal and extremely rude? Or am I in the wrong?

AnthonyFoo said...

The restaurant is terrible. The rice is chargeable for RM 1.80 per pax for a infant with 1 year old. The lady boss blatantly turning us away by walking away from us after giving us a short explanation like " Ah Bang called dog, the more I called the farther "the dog" ran from me. One of a very rude and impolite lady owner for charging us the dishes without order. BEWARE if u have a BABY coming along with you! Be prepared to pay additional price for a bowl of rice.

KL girl now in Ipoh said...

The food in Koh Samui, Ipoh, is horrible. Please don't eat there.