nuffnang

ANNOUNCEMENT~

hello readers. (:
the weather is on a roller coaster ride so do take care.
i'll be pretty occupied with assignments and final year project. note to self: i'm a year THREE student. fml. haha!
incase you can't get me on maxis number, call or text my digi.

lastly, follow me on twitter!.

lotsa love.
twentysecondjunetwozeroonezero

Monday, March 3, 2008

retarted is the new normal.

i have to nerdify myself. any advice? motivation please?

was attending cost accounting lecture. and. i dunno anything. ): spending most of the time trying to understand it. shooo hard to get it straight. mid term is next week and assignment due in two weeks time. *SIGH*

not to forget financial accounting. worst still!.

maybe i havent been studying for a month. till now still trying to fit myself into the study mood. which i quite desperately needed to.

i dont like me timetable. afternoon classes are making me sleepy. *yawn*

been sleeping more and more and more in the afternoon lately. as there's just too much nightmares at night. me no likey.

going to hospital tomorrow again. it's just another almost routine to wake up early.

if you ask me if i love him,
i'd lie.

No comments: