nuffnang

ANNOUNCEMENT~

hello readers. (:
the weather is on a roller coaster ride so do take care.
i'll be pretty occupied with assignments and final year project. note to self: i'm a year THREE student. fml. haha!
incase you can't get me on maxis number, call or text my digi.

lastly, follow me on twitter!.

lotsa love.
twentysecondjunetwozeroonezero

Tuesday, July 7, 2009

my lips like shugar~


helllooooo. (:

long time no update huh..
i went photo stealing. AGAIN!. hehe..
cuz cuz i'm lazy to edit the photos..

you'll see alof of me. hehe. cuz cuz i know you all miss seeing me.
i am sooo cute!.

*high perasan level*

tcy, me, grace and shi rong. with our strawberry ice sticks. yumms~


our bodyguards. macho kan?

us all!. (: only grace and i weren't in black.

us fooling around while waiting for our turn to bath.
itu titun binti abu. XD

group photos!. (: me fav.

car buddies. hehe.

my ice cream and me!. kiwi & strawberry. passion fruit taste much better nehh... but but it's much much sweeter.


R-A-I-N-B-O-W..
it's special cuz it's a vertical line..

sun-shine. and kelefehs.

me loves!. *kisses

sending leslie off at the ktm..
we heart you low yow chung..

i had an awesome trip.. thanks guys. it was really fun and memorable..
we're gonna be alright.
all of us as a group. 777.

i didnt regret choosing them over highschool friends.
the reasons are more of p&c..
glad it's all good now.

to high school buddies..
so sorry.. you guys had to be opportunity cost..
i'll make it up to you all!. (:

chia hui!. thanks for the dinner.
the honourable chef. slurps.
and also his sidekicks..
babi shirley, babi gracey and titun.. and babi winnee and.. everyone laa. (:


a dinner for 12.

i heart them.

bee-tee-doubleyew...
i'm going home this weekend!.
(banana dance)

on a random note...

i wonder when... hmmm..

woot!. CRM and EAP midterms over ddi.
3 more midterms and assignment deadlines coming soon..

all ze best to meself and everyone!.

No comments: