nuffnang

ANNOUNCEMENT~

hello readers. (:
the weather is on a roller coaster ride so do take care.
i'll be pretty occupied with assignments and final year project. note to self: i'm a year THREE student. fml. haha!
incase you can't get me on maxis number, call or text my digi.

lastly, follow me on twitter!.

lotsa love.
twentysecondjunetwozeroonezero

Friday, July 10, 2009

it a birthday post!.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY HOney TE BU~..

XD.

soo cute!!.

you're old. but still young at heart laahhh babi.
now we have similar hair styles. haha!. i went for a haircut. so guess lahh. (:

wonder why it's happy birthday HO instead of grace?
cuz i call her ho~. in short for HONEY.
and she calls me ney~
ho+ney = honey..
so honey lor!.

my dear gracey.
thanks for being there.
thanks for listening.
thanks for everything.
sorry for troubling you often. *blush*
all the best in everything!.

hope you liked the surprise and had a great night!.

i heart you babi gracey.
MWAH!.

at the sametime.
happy 21st kelvin hun. have a blast there!.
congrats on another step closer to being a pilot!. (:


2 comments:

Grace said...

*touched*
ho ho~
thx yea~
muackz~
me love u too~

p/s: dun say ma fan adi arrr~

yinli said...

ma fan. ma fan. ma fan.
=))

haha.. okay laa i'll stop. (:
if not later you dowana pick me up ddi. hehe.

me love youuu much much!. muax!.