nuffnang

ANNOUNCEMENT~

hello readers. (:
the weather is on a roller coaster ride so do take care.
i'll be pretty occupied with assignments and final year project. note to self: i'm a year THREE student. fml. haha!
incase you can't get me on maxis number, call or text my digi.

lastly, follow me on twitter!.

lotsa love.
twentysecondjunetwozeroonezero

Sunday, May 17, 2009

walkathon

super bersemangat today pergi walkathon.. our motto was 'burn fats!' 减肥成功.. lol.. it ended sangat early so we makan makan and main main..


meimei,tingting and me. (:

mei mei and i. my walkathon partner. after completing the walk. not sweaty huh.. cuz cuz it's taken an hour later.


meimei, wei yun, me and tingting's face with hair!. haha!.

jump jump!. meimei,tingting,me and jiajia.

more photos with soo ling and mango. edit again soon!!.

No comments: