nuffnang

ANNOUNCEMENT~

hello readers. (:
the weather is on a roller coaster ride so do take care.
i'll be pretty occupied with assignments and final year project. note to self: i'm a year THREE student. fml. haha!
incase you can't get me on maxis number, call or text my digi.

lastly, follow me on twitter!.

lotsa love.
twentysecondjunetwozeroonezero

Saturday, May 16, 2009

p-h-o-t-o-s.. (: *edited*

remember thiss???
it's 3 years ago december 06.

AND

now. this year.. from charyene and charmaine 's camera. 


langkawi.. dun need to spot me. i'm not in it. (:

dinner day1

drinking by the beach. met people from UTAR sg.long. 

us girls. hee. 

 
process of truth or dare.
my dare was to take a photo with this stranger guy. *woot*

cable car punya bridge. my fav!


5 girls and a guy. HAHA!.

girls again. (:

the fun lady we met in cable car

the lady and her other half

my fav jump shot


MORE TO COME~~..

No comments: