nuffnang

ANNOUNCEMENT~

hello readers. (:
the weather is on a roller coaster ride so do take care.
i'll be pretty occupied with assignments and final year project. note to self: i'm a year THREE student. fml. haha!
incase you can't get me on maxis number, call or text my digi.

lastly, follow me on twitter!.

lotsa love.
twentysecondjunetwozeroonezero

Friday, April 3, 2009

unbelievable

OMFG.

mom just gave away TWO tickets to F1!!. it's T-W-O!.

ahhhh!!!!.

it's because mom and dad didnt know we as in my bro and i wanna go. both of us went cookoo when we saw the tix on the dining table.

then as usual laa they went 'aiyo. next year laa. still got chance wan..' =.=

unbelievable. it's rm500 each!. and there it goes. bye bye. omg!!.

fyi: its full entrance for both days 4th and 5th may.

there goes my chance of seeing Raikonen. ): soo saddening.

will blog about the musical soon!.

No comments: