nuffnang

ANNOUNCEMENT~

hello readers. (:
the weather is on a roller coaster ride so do take care.
i'll be pretty occupied with assignments and final year project. note to self: i'm a year THREE student. fml. haha!
incase you can't get me on maxis number, call or text my digi.

lastly, follow me on twitter!.

lotsa love.
twentysecondjunetwozeroonezero

Saturday, November 22, 2008

there's always the need to change..


hello.
i just did something outta my mind, totally unexpected.


so if you happen to see me, dont go


'OMG. what happen to you.'
but well i'll be glad to hear that.

nothing happened to me seriously. (:

AND. i just realised. it sorta became a ritual. hmmm..

btw,

HELLO YOEI. i saw you yesterday. not that i stalked you. but i always seem to see you behind the steering wheel. (:

happy birthday kenderick. and also CK me kampar housemate.

oh yea. BUDAK!. your last shot tmr. honestly drink those energy gel or power bar or whatever it is allen gave you. and win something laa aiyo. good luck!

i'm praying you get the contract from that diving pool 20 feet underwater photoshot dad told us. lol.

am addicted to :
i hate this part - the pussycat dolls
untouched - the veronicas

No comments: