nuffnang

ANNOUNCEMENT~

hello readers. (:
the weather is on a roller coaster ride so do take care.
i'll be pretty occupied with assignments and final year project. note to self: i'm a year THREE student. fml. haha!
incase you can't get me on maxis number, call or text my digi.

lastly, follow me on twitter!.

lotsa love.
twentysecondjunetwozeroonezero

Tuesday, July 31, 2007

sneek peek..

sorry for not updating for soooo long.

anyway. here's few things that i'll blog as soon as my com studies exam over tommorow.

- eseley club!!.

- bukit jalil.

- junliang's tag.

- and some random post i guess depends.


here's a few photos.. for those who wants to see me in short hair.




stripes for everyone.
-xue ni, grace, me, shirley and szuat li-



me and him. <3



my buddy. =)


off to study now.. i have to.. 10% of my finals lar. damn.
note to self: DO NOT PROCRATINATE.

toodles~

No comments: