nuffnang

ANNOUNCEMENT~

hello readers. (:
the weather is on a roller coaster ride so do take care.
i'll be pretty occupied with assignments and final year project. note to self: i'm a year THREE student. fml. haha!
incase you can't get me on maxis number, call or text my digi.

lastly, follow me on twitter!.

lotsa love.
twentysecondjunetwozeroonezero

Thursday, September 23, 2010

Pre-birthday post

only blogged TWICE the whole month. HOW CAN??  D:<

not on purpose laa. just there wasn't much to update and finals is happening now. boohoo. another 5 more days to freedom. can't wait.

tweetdeck is filled with updates on iphone 4. maxis digi. LOL. competition. i wonder who wins. hmm~

will make a proper update after my last paper on tuesday morning.

till then.
you can stare at my super be-earlied birthday cakes.


stay tuned!.