nuffnang

ANNOUNCEMENT~

hello readers. (:
the weather is on a roller coaster ride so do take care.
i'll be pretty occupied with assignments and final year project. note to self: i'm a year THREE student. fml. haha!
incase you can't get me on maxis number, call or text my digi.

lastly, follow me on twitter!.

lotsa love.
twentysecondjunetwozeroonezero

Monday, December 14, 2009

rant- post PM finals

paper number one just ended.
how did i do?
sighhh..

i read everything that i can read.
only part was the memorization of points SUCKED.
BIG TIME.
):

which obviously..
i forgotten the points to section B's question 2.
crapped through out the question.

as for question 1.
HAHAHA..
i threw in whatever i remembered as in all the dasars.
it seemed pretty much clashed into 3 pages of answers
for a 25 marks question.

hopefully it's enough for me to get at least 10 marks there.
and now. objective, section A.
okay laaahh. i know then know lorr.
dunno then tembak.

now.
i'm hungry.
but decided to skip lunch.
to take a nap.
and continue on RISK MANAGEMENT.

please don't bail on me my dear body.
i'll take good care of you i promise.

No comments: