nuffnang

ANNOUNCEMENT~

hello readers. (:
the weather is on a roller coaster ride so do take care.
i'll be pretty occupied with assignments and final year project. note to self: i'm a year THREE student. fml. haha!
incase you can't get me on maxis number, call or text my digi.

lastly, follow me on twitter!.

lotsa love.
twentysecondjunetwozeroonezero

Wednesday, November 18, 2009

rainraingoaway

i wanna update you laa bloggie. but but. i cant just yet. my gigi-biru is not fully working and it's friggin annoying when i have to accept the files manually one by one. super annoying in fact.

then i tried the pc suite for sony ericson phones. 1st day. it's worked!. then lepas tu. i dunno what happen it dieded. rawr..

to send files from my phone to my lappie is friggin hard. so i'll update it again after i copy all the files to lappie. (:

there's karaoke, food pics. yumms.

you're definitely wondering there's that usb thingy rite!. yes. i have. but it's with my brother. in PEEJAYYYY.

oh and btw. i'm coming back next week. yeayyy!!!!!!!!!

so now. just one photo.
taken after 2012 with my babis and shun yous. love them to bits!. (:


No comments: