nuffnang

ANNOUNCEMENT~

hello readers. (:
the weather is on a roller coaster ride so do take care.
i'll be pretty occupied with assignments and final year project. note to self: i'm a year THREE student. fml. haha!
incase you can't get me on maxis number, call or text my digi.

lastly, follow me on twitter!.

lotsa love.
twentysecondjunetwozeroonezero

Monday, March 16, 2009

hmm. i thought i haven't updated it for sometime.

my internet finally got fixed. took them like 238435298 days to do it. blahh. msn is still dead. thank you skype. (:

assignments all done. only left with presentations and one last midterm paper on wednesday.

talking bout presentations. which i hate hate hate hate hate just abit. (:
not because i cant present, just that i cant be in heels and that's like. NOT GOOD. somewhat used to heels. but slippers and too bad either.

my ankle is recovering pretty quickly. but still hurts once in a while. because i love my uni. they are pretty much not very disabled friendly. or are they? hmmm. yea. over worked my foot abit too much. thus it hurts.

been raining pretty much here lately. and i hate it when it rains.

because it reminds me of.... aha. okay okay dah pass.

oh BTW. my midterms? screwed.

i'm starting to somewhat became bitchier.. okay bitchier seems to be the wrong word. um. maybe attitude or or self-conflict?


sikit sikit emo lately. BUT. i'm fine. (:

lovelots!.


life's a bitch yet we're living it.

No comments: