nuffnang

ANNOUNCEMENT~

hello readers. (:
the weather is on a roller coaster ride so do take care.
i'll be pretty occupied with assignments and final year project. note to self: i'm a year THREE student. fml. haha!
incase you can't get me on maxis number, call or text my digi.

lastly, follow me on twitter!.

lotsa love.
twentysecondjunetwozeroonezero

Tuesday, February 10, 2009

you're so cute, terrence

i'm back in kampar. (: and i'm unwell. which explains part of my PM. speechless. mom thought i have no voice. lol. yes my mom uses msn. so now i pray hard hard she dont read my blog. haha.

met kaishan at management office last week and he was telling me bout a friend whom he haven't been keeping in touch with texted him out of the blue. which reminded me.

i too received calls from people i seldom talk to after coming to kampar. and i have to appologize. hee. cuz when you call i was still in kampar. and when i was back didnt hav time to meet up cuz cny maa. was going around.

jing chen. you called on the day i was going back pj. tapi sorry. i couldn't make it.
hong yee. i was at my aunts place. sides you have places to go lah. lol.
jian yau. (you need a cheerful colour) dont emo lahhh. haha. wrong timing. i was going out to see my lil babies. hehe.

now.. my lil babies. teresa and terrence. *refering to the title*


soo adorable. i only see them once a year.


again.



and another one.




the siblings. and MY mom.



hehe. i finished it. (: eiyerr. cny mahh. wont die wan. hehe.



i know it's valentines this saturday. and i have midterms. and i dont have a date.


boy.. this is sooo fun. and i'm looking forward to it.



NOT.



(:


tuning to: speechless- the veronicas

No comments: