nuffnang

ANNOUNCEMENT~

hello readers. (:
the weather is on a roller coaster ride so do take care.
i'll be pretty occupied with assignments and final year project. note to self: i'm a year THREE student. fml. haha!
incase you can't get me on maxis number, call or text my digi.

lastly, follow me on twitter!.

lotsa love.
twentysecondjunetwozeroonezero

Thursday, February 19, 2009

it runs in the family

remember this?



this is my brother. when i told him the weather was hot.




THIS. is my sister. when i told her it rained here. and she was asking bout my PM. on msn.




anne says:
r u ok? mentally broke down?
anne says:
need book room at tanjung rambutan?
yinli says:
haha dun need laa. jeez.
yinli says:
go work laa you.
anne says:
hehe



THIS IS MY MOTHER.

haven spoken to daddy but he probably will say almost the same thing.





---------------------------------------------------------------------------------



sara huney, this is for you.



see. guys fly!. (: have fun babe!.



psst: ask him to join laaa. fun weih.

No comments: