nuffnang

ANNOUNCEMENT~

hello readers. (:
the weather is on a roller coaster ride so do take care.
i'll be pretty occupied with assignments and final year project. note to self: i'm a year THREE student. fml. haha!
incase you can't get me on maxis number, call or text my digi.

lastly, follow me on twitter!.

lotsa love.
twentysecondjunetwozeroonezero

Friday, October 24, 2008

to xian: before you say anything, yes i'm blogging during working hours. but

BUT.

it's lunch break. and i have no one to teman me and it's drizzling outside.
so after i bought my mcd i came back. and why waste my 1 hour break starting work so early. not like i get paid also. lol.
so yea. it's drizzling so i cant go shopping.
and THAT is not fun.

well when i say shopping i meant window shopping. can barely afford anything cuz i'm broke broke. wait. correction. i'm saving money for other stuffs. (: sides my pay is not out yet.

FYI ppl. i'm working in damansara uptown 1... near near huh.. come come go lunch together gather. :P

since there's still time.. i shall continue.

it's deepavali soon! holidays me love. whee~.
well. happy deepavali to everyone who's celebrating it.

ps: bring me to open house laaa.


oh yea. i forgotten about this really really important thing..
i got back my results. *grins* and it's a beauty of unpredictable, late nights, red bulls hard work.



No comments: