nuffnang

ANNOUNCEMENT~

hello readers. (:
the weather is on a roller coaster ride so do take care.
i'll be pretty occupied with assignments and final year project. note to self: i'm a year THREE student. fml. haha!
incase you can't get me on maxis number, call or text my digi.

lastly, follow me on twitter!.

lotsa love.
twentysecondjunetwozeroonezero

Wednesday, October 8, 2008

last saturday.. i spend my time at sg way primary school for an event organized by my temple.
after not being able to attend many many events.. this is my 1st comeback event. (:

during rehersals:


i wanted to capture d part where they went wrong but ngehh. too late abit. hee.



the ending pose.

forgive the photo quality. it's 2mp. and not a camera.

one thing good bout events is that you'll have plenty of time to camwhore before the event starts. provided that you're not rushing or performing. hee. *cough* me *cough*


it was a long wait. soo...


and again..



and again. hee.


of course there's performance and performance and blah blah blah.. when everything ended..


munyi darling and i.


monkey and i.


sooling and i.


the dance team. proud of you all. good job! *hugz*


after the event. us all. (:

haa. dont you just love happy endings..

for videos and more photos:

http://www.daxueyuan.blogspot.com/

No comments: