nuffnang

ANNOUNCEMENT~

hello readers. (:
the weather is on a roller coaster ride so do take care.
i'll be pretty occupied with assignments and final year project. note to self: i'm a year THREE student. fml. haha!
incase you can't get me on maxis number, call or text my digi.

lastly, follow me on twitter!.

lotsa love.
twentysecondjunetwozeroonezero

Tuesday, September 23, 2008

dear emo,

i have a request to ask from you..

please do not visit me on this time of the year. i do not want to be all emotional for these two days at least.. (emotional there refers to emo, depressed, i-dont-wanna-talk-to-you and leave-me-alone kinda thing...)

BUT

if you miss me and deperately want to visit me, come back day after..

please and thank you.

love,
yinli

ps: you need not reply but please do as requested. (:

No comments: