nuffnang

ANNOUNCEMENT~

hello readers. (:
the weather is on a roller coaster ride so do take care.
i'll be pretty occupied with assignments and final year project. note to self: i'm a year THREE student. fml. haha!
incase you can't get me on maxis number, call or text my digi.

lastly, follow me on twitter!.

lotsa love.
twentysecondjunetwozeroonezero

Saturday, June 7, 2008

i have been abandoning you lately. ngehh. maaf laaa.

i'm over at grace's place to online. as the internet at my place will not be ready in another 6 months time. because there's no more ports!.

life here is kinda pathetic without internet and worst till. no signal. i have to put my phone by the window to get signals.

i've officially killed 10 spiders for the week. *applause* i tak suka spiders laa. just that there's just so many of them. jeez. especially after rain. talking bout rain, here it's like rain for like what. 5 minutes then the sun comes back out. wtf.

so lets see. westlake has nice view. (: fishing is good there. jogging is great too.

i met up with the other dj-ians here. namely shan, vin, yann shun, yi ling, wei zhi and wan kien. yi ling and i went ransacking shan n vin's place. lol.

photos to be uploaded soon. hee.

k laa. i'm uploading for the sakes of keeping my blog alive laa. so bare wid me.

*hugz*

No comments: