nuffnang

ANNOUNCEMENT~

hello readers. (:
the weather is on a roller coaster ride so do take care.
i'll be pretty occupied with assignments and final year project. note to self: i'm a year THREE student. fml. haha!
incase you can't get me on maxis number, call or text my digi.

lastly, follow me on twitter!.

lotsa love.
twentysecondjunetwozeroonezero

Saturday, June 28, 2008

beebeep

first thing first. hee. not that i do not want to update my blog, just that the internet line is not set upped at my place. so i can only update over at my friend's place. so yea. my bad. hee.

oh well.

i'm still alive. over at kampar. wont be going back for the moment.
BUT xian. we'll go yum cha before you leave. *hugs*

oh AND.

i've changed my handphone number. um.
so. drop a message at the chatbox there and i'll update you (:


toodles~

No comments: