nuffnang

ANNOUNCEMENT~

hello readers. (:
the weather is on a roller coaster ride so do take care.
i'll be pretty occupied with assignments and final year project. note to self: i'm a year THREE student. fml. haha!
incase you can't get me on maxis number, call or text my digi.

lastly, follow me on twitter!.

lotsa love.
twentysecondjunetwozeroonezero

Tuesday, November 27, 2007

press conference.


kc the emcee and shuei lin the poser.


the host.

there are photos of reporters.. which is my group. =))
but not in my camera.

while waiting for the next group..
some people decided to layan diri.



ronald and xi shun.


ronald, me n xi shun

the posers / imigrants.


xi shun, me and chia hui.
on our way to 1u.

they decided to squeeze me in the middle
cuz front seat is reserved for someone. :)

last but not least..


TS & R


No comments: