nuffnang

ANNOUNCEMENT~

hello readers. (:
the weather is on a roller coaster ride so do take care.
i'll be pretty occupied with assignments and final year project. note to self: i'm a year THREE student. fml. haha!
incase you can't get me on maxis number, call or text my digi.

lastly, follow me on twitter!.

lotsa love.
twentysecondjunetwozeroonezero

Tuesday, November 20, 2007

have you ever

have you ever feel like leaving everything behind and go somewhere far far away?

well. i do. =))

and i can. soon. whee~~~

i'm very excited. cant wait..



xian's soo smart.. she knows that i'm emo without needing me to tell her.. hehe..

that's why i heart her.. and i miss her super duper alot.... =((

the new official emo song.

daughtry- over you.

And I never thought I'd doubt you,I'm better off without you.
More than you, more than you know.

'Cause the day I thought I'd never get through,I got over you.

anyway. tze xian, try this.

timbaland feat onerepublic- appologize. *loves*

No comments: