nuffnang

ANNOUNCEMENT~

hello readers. (:
the weather is on a roller coaster ride so do take care.
i'll be pretty occupied with assignments and final year project. note to self: i'm a year THREE student. fml. haha!
incase you can't get me on maxis number, call or text my digi.

lastly, follow me on twitter!.

lotsa love.
twentysecondjunetwozeroonezero

Sunday, April 15, 2007

weekend.

i realise.

all my weekends is like full.
this weekend is the only weekend i was able to spend time wid family.

saturday.

morning. again. i went to temple. youths from labis came to interact with da xue yuan's youth. which is us.
well. the interaction went on just fine.
for photos. check out hwee sann's blog.

afternoon. went to chop of my hair. lolx. jk. it was just a haircut. =)
then to utar to pay fees. yes. i'm gonna continue studying in utar. foundation in arts.
oh n i went to my old house wid mama n papa. meet up wid all the aunties n uncles.drank 2 sips of baileys

night. went temple for a talk. was kinda forced to go. just to avoid scolding.. hehe.
i dont understand most of what the person was talking bout.
after that went mamak. for drink actually. then my fren started cracking jokes bout food.

sunday.

went ampang for yong tou foo. it's considered as lunch actually.
then ikano. suppose to be shopping for skirt. but couldn't find a nice suitable one.
my darling brother called my dad ask my dad to pick him up. scouts camp over. ruin my shopping plan. yeish.

he was like 'mummy. i ate 8 eggs this morning. correct answer get an egg, wrong answer get an egg. yinli's brother get extra 4 eggs. so in total i ate 8 eggs'
i stunt.! 'i am innocent!.'
well. my sister : 'whoa. yinli's brother also kena extra eggs.. dai sei!.'
mum: 'you cannot eat eggs for the next few days.'
everyone in the car was laughing. except my grandmother. cuz she dont understand our conversation. lolx.

after that. my brother was telling us bout the chicken which was damn nice. according to him .=)
bro: 'eh che. you know who's sir aiman? curly hair. looks very familiar. i think i've seen him before.'
me: 'haha. yea. of course you've seen him before. in langkawi remember?'
bro: 'oh he was training my patrol. =)' then. my brother started to immitate him.
my sister n i was laughing for d next 5 minutes.

at night. no power. dad was upset. watching F1. last lap ade then no electric. lolx. luckily i just finish bathing. =)
my brother was demostrating the things he learnt in camp. damn funny.

overall. a great weekend spent. =)

No comments: