nuffnang

ANNOUNCEMENT~

hello readers. (:
the weather is on a roller coaster ride so do take care.
i'll be pretty occupied with assignments and final year project. note to self: i'm a year THREE student. fml. haha!
incase you can't get me on maxis number, call or text my digi.

lastly, follow me on twitter!.

lotsa love.
twentysecondjunetwozeroonezero

Monday, April 23, 2007

happy birthday!.

happy belated birthday to:

april 21st.

Max Ooi my standard six class mate. =)

and

Teck Guan my school mate. =) n a great friend.

happy 18th birthday.

april 22nd.

my sister!. (: love lots~

and.

fei wen bf. lolx. Fan Jia Wei. (*fei wen = rumoured) shh... it's a whole long long long story. haha

happy 19th birthday.

and Chi Ching. another standard 6 class mate.

happy 18th birthday. =)

and the upcoming birthdays..:

Dexter.! (april 27th) miss him loads.

Jing Chen.
and
Rachel Chong.
both on 4th of may.

happy birthday!. *hugs n kisses*

2 comments:

Star Bucaneer said...

HAHA i cant load the shoutbox!! DONT WORRY!! I will post it up after friday ok? =D

yinli said...

henry... your internet connection sux. haha. you din turn up on friday also. i k now.. you were sick. oh well. get well soon. =)