nuffnang

ANNOUNCEMENT~

hello readers. (:
the weather is on a roller coaster ride so do take care.
i'll be pretty occupied with assignments and final year project. note to self: i'm a year THREE student. fml. haha!
incase you can't get me on maxis number, call or text my digi.

lastly, follow me on twitter!.

lotsa love.
twentysecondjunetwozeroonezero

Tuesday, March 6, 2007

thank you.

firstly. i wanna thank.

my sister, henry, jonathan, soon shyn, zhong ren, 2 girls from penang, alan, n the others.. who helped in a way or so. thanks alot. for comforting me n helping me. look for my shoe. fyi: i really love that shoe n took me few days to look for a suitable one. from midvalley to klang. haha.

special thanks 2 henry for sending my sister n i home.

the shoe story? i dun wanna talk bout it. it's over.. everything is okay. =)

oh n thanks to sian hoo!. i'm not gonna post our performance video here.. but here's some photos of.. *drum rolls*

freedomies...









here's a conversation i feel rather interesting.

place: meditation room. converted into common room for youth group.
time: when everyone went to invite datuk ong ka ting to temple
when?: sunday. 4th march.

pink shirt girl: jonathan ar. you dont look very good boy you know.. i know you always use foul languages..

yinli: yea.. i thoughs so too..

jonathan: i duno n dont use words like 'f**k you' n all..

pink shirt girl n i: hor.!!!!...

jonathan: whoops!. * covers mouth.*

well.. words just slip out sometime.. haha. luckily the older ones are not there..
jonathan as a leader.. haha.. funniness.
but one thing.. really had fun there. especially killing other people's hair wid hair spray n gel.. lolx!. evil me.. lolx!!

No comments: