nuffnang

ANNOUNCEMENT~

hello readers. (:
the weather is on a roller coaster ride so do take care.
i'll be pretty occupied with assignments and final year project. note to self: i'm a year THREE student. fml. haha!
incase you can't get me on maxis number, call or text my digi.

lastly, follow me on twitter!.

lotsa love.
twentysecondjunetwozeroonezero

Wednesday, August 20, 2008

it's a birthday post!

there were loads of birthdays going around. so. i'm gonna post these one time. (:


fei the!. szuat li. (: happy birthday love. sorry we couldnt get to kl to celebrate for you.
but i bet you had a great one. loves lots.



seng ang! my base partner during cheer in form 5.
i'm waiting for you to visit me you know. heee.

yi yuan. my singing friend. happy birthday. i lost the demo cd you gave me. hee. sorry.
but hope to see you next chinese new year.

this is an outdated video which i find it funny. (: it's in chinese btw. so. yea.

No comments: