nuffnang

ANNOUNCEMENT~

hello readers. (:
the weather is on a roller coaster ride so do take care.
i'll be pretty occupied with assignments and final year project. note to self: i'm a year THREE student. fml. haha!
incase you can't get me on maxis number, call or text my digi.

lastly, follow me on twitter!.

lotsa love.
twentysecondjunetwozeroonezero

Wednesday, October 7, 2009

random

remember utada hikaru's first love (click)?

now now there's a new one!.

come back to me (click)

the 1st time listening to 'come back to me'. i thought it was MARIAH CAREY!!.
no offence but it really sounded very Mariah Carey-ish..

still it's niceeeee!! *love love*

oh oh. samore..

the current HIT song.
sorry sorry - super junior (click)

really addictive. finee. gotta admit i'm a lil outdated.
but the tune is real catchy and me loveee!. :D
and the choreography is nice.

hmm..
next will definitely be
colbie cailat's fallin for you (click)

backstreet boy's new song is nice as well.

oh oh..
khalil fong!! (:
another version of faye wong's red bean. (click)
also nothing's gonna change my love for you. (click)

enough of favourites for the moment..

beyonce concert anyone? :D



No comments: