nuffnang

ANNOUNCEMENT~

hello readers. (:
the weather is on a roller coaster ride so do take care.
i'll be pretty occupied with assignments and final year project. note to self: i'm a year THREE student. fml. haha!
incase you can't get me on maxis number, call or text my digi.

lastly, follow me on twitter!.

lotsa love.
twentysecondjunetwozeroonezero

Saturday, March 1, 2008

round and round it goes.

so basically this is what i did during the weekends of february.



to june. (:



cyun is just soo cute. <3


thanks for being there.
*kai en and i*



positions for dance.



sann's open house.
*shuenz, yinxie, cyun, me and mun yi*


after performance.
*sann and i*
the photos are kinda dark. 2mp but no flash. what do you expect.

there's lots of photos taken that day but it's not with me. so yea.


fireworks!. *loves*



first day of sem 3. happy birthday lin.!
*me, shirley, shuei lin and grace*


vain pot whom i love but hate. and i. breakfast at megah. after sending grandma for surgery.


the shirt says it all.

hmm. i started naming my shirt. i have penguin, happy, teddy, and APPLE.
realised i hav skills in makeup. lol. just the simple ones laa.
chores are making me tired. but burn fats and kills time.

i'm having 2 subjects this sem. chilling as it seemed. like wtf. 2 subjects!
everyday, classes starts earliest at 12noon latest at 1pm. except fridays.
shortest 2 hours, longest 3 hours.
cost accounting and finacial accounting is soo not easy.
accounts!. is my weak subject. *i do not like accounts*
mid term is n 2 weeks time.
assignment in 3 weeks time.
then finals is in 6 weeks time.
off i go to kampar then.


end~

No comments: